Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Landing Permits

Do I need a permit?

Situated in the Western Pacific Ocean and South China Sea, overflying the Philippines is quite likely for anyone operating to Southeast Asia from the East. If you find yourself within the Philippine FIR or the Philippines Air Defence Identification Zone (PADIZ), you will need prior permission from the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).

Permits Issued within 2-3 hours!

Fortunately, obtaining a Philippine Overflight Permit is not a problem. In rushed circumstances, World Air Ops can obtain your Philippine Overflight permit within 2-3 hours. All you need to do is send us your flight information and we will submit the application to the CAAP for processing and approval.

Fees and Payment

All CAAP fees will be invoiced to you by World Air Ops including Navigational Charges and Permit Issuance fees, post-trip.

I need a Philippine Overflight Permit

Email with your flight information including: complete schedule, ATC route, aircraft registration, aircraft type, aircraft MTOW, passenger and crew information, and type of flight, and we will get started right away. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email. We’re here to help and will reply without delay.

Stay Connected