Canadian Foreign Air Operator Certificate

Operating a Charter flight to Canada? Be sure you have a Canadian Foreign Air Operator Certificate.

Operating a commercial air service to many countries is a relatively straightforward process, where authorisation can be granted in a matter of days. Canada is a little different. Operators wishing to conduct a commercial air service, either scheduled or non-scheduled, must hold a Canadian Foreign Air Operator Certificate (FAOC) and a Commercial Licence, issued by the Canadian Government.

While these Certificates and Licences fortunately do not expire, the process to apply for and obtain them is lengthy and requires a number of support documentation and liaison with both Transport Canada and the Canadian Transport Agency. Our team is well versed in the application process and can guide and assist you throughout. Please email us at for more information and how to get started.O